γδ T Cells Combined with Immune Checkpoint InhibitorsOnline Inquiry
Introduction of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (ICIs)
By targeting T cell inhibitory molecules and reinvigorating exhausted T cells, ICIs have opened a new chapter in cancer treatment. Types of ICIs currently approved include cytotoxic T-lymphocyte-associated protein 4 (CTLA-4), programmed cell death-1 (PD-1), and programmed cell death ligand-1 (PD-L1) inhibitors. Creative Biolabs is committed to the research of T cells. We know that blocking immune checkpoint is one of the effective strategies to enhance T cell activation. Therefore, we provide relevant services to customers around the world.
Table.1 Immune-checkpoint molecules and their inhibitors. (Grywalska, 2018)
Vγ9Vδ2 T Cells Improve the Potency of Immune Checkpoint (ICP) Blockade
Vγ9Vδ2 T cells have a multi-faceted array of immune functions. They can be regarded as very sensitive biosensors of the immune-suppressive TME commitment occurring in the bone marrow (BM) of Undetermined Significance (MGUS) and Multiple Myeloma (MM) patients. They also act as candidates for immunotherapy. Vγ9Vδ2 T cells isolated from the BM from MM patients are excellent tools to investigate the mechanisms of resistance to PD-1 blockade and to decipher the network of mutual interactions between PD-1 and the immune-suppressive tumor microenvironment. Vγ9Vδ2 T cells have been shown to act as investigational tools to improve the potency of immune checkpoint (ICP) blockade and immune interventions in MM.
Fig.1 Immune checkpoint inhibitors in cancer treatment. (Ayoub, 2019)
γδ T Cell Services
Under normal physiological conditions, immune checkpoints regulate immune response to promote self-tolerance and prevent autoimmunity. Immune checkpoints therapy combined with γδ T cells has been regarded as a promising treatment for different cancers. Our scientists are interested in the study of immune checkpoint inhibitors and γδ T cells. Our aim is to provide the most professional service for global customers about the combination of these two powerful tools.
Immune checkpoints therapy combined with γδ T cells has been regarded as a promising treatment for different cancers. As a leader in the field of immune cell technology, Creative Biolabs provides the most professional technical services in isolation of mononuclear cells, induction and culture of immune cells (such as γδ T cells) in vitro, cell activity analysis and phenotypic analysis. We provide you with the most authoritative service in every aspect of your project. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Grywalska, E.; et al. Immune-checkpoint inhibitors for combating T-cell dysfunction in cancer. OncoTargets and Therapy. 2018, 11: 6505-6524.
- Ayoub, N. M.; et al. Immunotherapy for HER2-positive breast cancer: recent advances and combination therapeutic approaches. Breast cancer (Dove Medical Press). 2019, 11: 53.
- γδ T Cells and Adoptive Immunotherapy
- γδ T Cells Combined with CAR-T Cell Therapy
- γδ T Cells Combined with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors
- γδ T Cells and Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT)
- γδ T Cells for Vaccine Development
γδ T Cell Therapy Development
- γδ T Cell Therapy Development Services for Tumors and Cancers
- γδ T Cell Therapy Development Services for Pathogen Infections
- γδ T Cell Therapy Development Services for Autoimmune Diseases
- γδ T Cell Development Services for Wounds Healing
- γδ T Cell Therapy Development Services for Neurological Diseases