γδ T Cell Hybridomas Development ServicesOnline Inquiry
γδ T cells contribute to host protection against infections and represent an integral part of the functional immune system in higher vertebrates. With access to advanced instruments, fit-for-purpose laboratories, and professional knowledge, Creative Biolabs provides a full range of services to support our clients in γδ T cells development, especially γδ T cell hybridomas development.
Short Introduction to γδ T Cells
Although it is generally believed that γδ T cells play important roles in host protection against infections and, more broadly, represent an integral part of the functional immune system, there is still much uncertainty about the stimuli that trigger their responses. Some γδ T cells recognize inducible cell-surface molecules, including certain H2-T-region gene products in mice and major histocompatibility complex class I chain-related A (MICA)/B in humans. Others respond to nonpeptidic molecules such as isopentenyl-pyrophosphate or alkylamines (in primates) or certain anionic/hydrophobic peptides (in rodents).
T Cell Hybridomas
T cell hybridomas are very useful tools to investigate the antigen-presenting cell (APC) function. They were developed based on the fusion technology that led to the monoclonal antibody production. Antigen-specific primary T cells are generated and fused to an immortal thymoma line. Unfused thymoma cells are eliminated by engineered metabolic selection.
Fig.1 Hybridoma technology used to produce mAb. (Parray, 2020)
Why Choose T Cell Hybridomas
For biological studies, T-cell hybridomas have several advantages over normal T cells and T-cell lines. T-cell hybridomas grow rapidly in tissue culture. Their proliferation does not require components other than those of normal medium and serum. Normal resting T cells do not divide in culture and must be freshly isolated from animals immediately before use. T-cell hybridomas are usually easy to clone and may have plating efficiencies approaching the ideal. Because they grow so well in culture, T-cell hybridomas, unlike their untransformed counterparts, can be selected for mutants, infected, and transformed.
Fig.2 Coexpression of two peptide-specific TCRs on the surface of the same cell. (Stotz, 1999)
Creative Biolabs is dedicated to providing one-stop γδ T cells engineering services to promote the basic research of γδ T cells and increase their efficiency. We can offer you the highest quality, accuracy and precision, and a fast turnaround to meet deadlines. Our basic workflow of γδ T cell hybridomas is listed as follows:
How to Harvest the T Cell Hybridomas
- Starting on day 7 begin to check the hybridoma plates.
- Pipette up and down the marked wells and transfer them into 24-well plates. Most importantly mark on the plate lid what dilution the hybridomas came from.
- Add 1 ml per well of 1× HT in complete medium to the 24-well plates.
- Continue to harvest the 96-well plates daily for the next 2 days.
How to Cryopreservation of T Hybridomas
- Spin the cells and resuspend in 1 ml freeze medium per vial to have 1-10 million cells per vial.
- Place in Cryo-baby or box of vermiculite.
- Transfer to liquid nitrogen within 2 weeks.
In addition to γδ T cell hybridomas development, our featured engineering services also include the following aspects:
- αβ TCR-engineered γδ T cells development services
- CAR engineered γδ T cell development services
- Engineered γδ T-APC development services
- Bispecific γδ T cell antibody development services
- Reliable: our company focuses on all aspects of γδ T cell hybridomas development, and experts attach great importance to the research of hybridoma cells.
- Flexible: you can choose the whole set of services, or choose some services that are most suitable for you.
- Efficient: the scientists in our team attach great importance to efficiency and will complete the project in the shortest time while ensuring high quality.
With more than10 years of experience, we have become representatives of the industry. Creative Biolabs meets your needs in any project about γδ T cells. Our professional service has brought convenience to many customers. Contact us today to find out how we can serve you.
- Parray, H. A.; et al. Hybridoma technology a versatile method for isolation of monoclonal antibodies, its applicability across species, limitations, advancement, and future perspectives. International Immunopharmacology. 2020, 85.
- Stotz, S. H.; et al. T Cell Receptor (TCR) Antagonism without a Negative Signal: Evidence from T Cell Hybridomas Expressing Two Independent TCRs. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 1999, 189(2):253-264.